The Nightingale Package – The Garden Room – up to 40 guests
Available – All year round , Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Sunday
Venue Hire The Garden Room – 5pm – 10pm
Ceremony and Wedding breakfast package
Guest Numbers minimum 20- maximum 40-day guests
Included as standard:
• Venue hire of a Grade II listed building for your ceremony, wedding, breakfast
• Full wedding décor for your ceremony and reception, from our extensive stock (includes centrepieces and table styling, radiator and alcove decoration, dressed gift table with choice of card box, dressed cake table with cake stand and knife)
• Dedicated on-the-day wedding coordinator
• 2 course Wedding breakfast catering with bespoke tiered menus
• Six-month, three-month and four-week planning meets
• Individual, personalised timeline of your wedding day
• Access to our bespoke online wedding planning area with digital copies of your personalised documentation
• Wedding rehearsal and venue check
• Fully staffed in-house bottle bar
• Use of gardens and exclusive decking area overlooking the lake (until dusk) plus the courtyard is available for yourself and your guests
• Plus our one wedding policy ensures that you won’t bump into another bride and groom on your special day!
Peak Months: May, June, July, August – £5000
Off-Peak Months: January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December – £4000
Please note: The final working week of December and first week of January during our end of year shutdown will incur peak pricing tariff, as will Easter
Therefore: For 2019 w/c 16th to 22nd December 2019 and 30th December to 5th January 2020 inclusive will incur peak pricing tariff.
For 2020 w/c 14th to 20th December 2020 and 28th December 2020 to 3rd January 2021 inclusive will incur peak pricing tariff.
For 2021 w/c 13th to 19th December 2021 and 27th December to 2nd January 2022 inclusive will incur peak pricing tariff.