The Hummingbird Package
Friday, Saturday & Sunday weddings – 51-80 day guests, max 200 evening guests
Included as standard:
- Venue hire of a Grade II listed building for your ceremony, wedding, breakfast and reception (including ceremony if required)
- Full wedding décor for your ceremony and reception, from our extensive stock (includes centrepieces and table styling, radiator and alcove decoration, dressed gift table with choice of card box, dressed cake table with cake stand and knife)
- Dedicated on-the-day wedding coordinator
- Wedding breakfast catering with bespoke tiered menus
- Six-month, three-month and four-week planning meets
- Individual, personalised timeline of your wedding day
- Access to our bespoke online wedding planning area with digital copies of your personalised documentation
- Wedding rehearsal and venue check
- Fully staffed in-house bar
- In-house disco with DJ and professional lighting and sound equipment
- Use of gardens and exclusive decking area overlooking the lake (until dusk) plus the courtyard is available for yourself and your guests
- Plus our one wedding policy ensures that you won’t bump into another bride and groom on your special day!
Package Tariff Peak Months: May, June, July, August.
Off-Peak Months: January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December.
Please note: The final working week of December each year before our end of year shutdown will incur peak pricing tariff, as will Easter, plus Thursdays and Fridays.
Therefore: For 2020 w/c 14th to 20th December 2020 inclusive will incur peak pricing tariff. For 2021 w/c 13th to 19th December 2021 inclusive will incur peak pricing tariff.